Why should I Seal Coat?
Despite it’s appearance, asphalt is an extremely porous substance and susceptible to damage from excessive heat, ultraviolet rays and other substances such as salt, oil, gas and water that take their toll on your driveway or parking lot.
Seal coating the surface can not only gives your asphalt a fresh new look but it will also extend its life by protecting it from the elements that cause it to deteriorate.
Main Reasons to Seal Coat:
- Protection – Weather, age, cracks and many other elements will ruin your asphalt. Seal coating literally seals the surface and prolongs the life of your driveway or parking lot.
- Appearance – Keeping up the maintenance on your asphalt is complimentary to your property. A driveway or parking lot with a rich, black and durable finish has curb appeal.
- Value – Having an attractive asphalt driveway or parking lot is one of the least expensive ways to increase the resale value of your property.
- Clean – A properly sealed surface is much easier to clean and provides a clean appearance.
- Longevity – When Armorkote seals your asphalt we use a special mixture that penetrates the surface and promotes longer life of your asphalt.
Our seal coating process will protect your investment and prevent normal deterioration of your asphalt surface.
Protect Your Asphalt with Armorkote! Request a Free Seal Coating Estimate.